Automotive tinting, or the process that a shop uses to put tint into cars, continues to be a particularly popular choice for consumers today. So, how much does auto tinting cost in Toronto?
Why Auto Tinting Store?
Why Buy Car Tint?
- infrared light
- Visible light
- UV radiation
- Reduce heat in the interior
- Make a style statement
- Cut out glare while driving
- Provide safety, security, and private use of tint in automobiles has become commonplace. The price you pay really depends on the type of tint you buy and the number of windows.
Window Numbers and Packages
- side windows
- rear side windows
- rear wing windows
- rear window while a two-door pickup might mean only three windows, a five-door sedan could include the two front side windows, two rear side windows, two rear wing windows, the rear window, and the windshield. For example, a pickup will require two side windows, the rear windows, and a windshield. Vans have different packages too.
Cost of the Auto Tinted Film
- Dyed is the least expensive film with some solar absorption but not great heat reduction.
- Metalized tints contain small metal particles in the film that reflect heat away from the interior of the car and proves effective at keeping heat out, but it causes radio interference.
- Carbon Window Film is a superior heat reflector than metal or dye, carbon also provides a dark, matte-finished look that’s very desirable. It cuts interior heat by 40 percent in the summer and also makes it easier to heat the car in the winter.
- Ceramics are the highest quality and most expensive window tint available. A strong window film with superior heat reflectivity. It keeps the car cool while providing maximum visibility. It has the best features of the others without including metal particles.
Related article: How much does auto detailing cost in Toronto?
Do-It-Yourself vs. Professional Car Tinting
Price is also determined by installation costs. While DIY kits are available at a fraction of the cost of professional installation, the results often disappoint. So, why use professionals? Professional installation is reliable.
In addition, professionals use a higher quality tint and know how to install it so that there are never bubbles or debris left under the tint. Bubbles and small, sometimes microscopic debris beneath the tint is ugly and almost guarantee the tint won’t stick long to the windows.
In addition, professionals know the laws that govern automotive tint, and they conform to it. So, if you don’t want tint that attracts law enforcement, go with professional tinters. We’re a Vaughan based local auto tinting and detailing shop in Canada. We carry an array line of aftermarket wheels.
Find more about us at https://autobossvaughan.com/about-us/